BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 1, 2009

More Housewife.... than Politics...

Today I feel the need to post something a little bit more housewife than politics.
Lately I have been lagging extremely on my household chores, from letting my boys laundry back up, to letting my own laundry back up. Having a dirty kitchen floor and foyer, a sink full of dishes and two extremely filthy dogs.

So I started with the dogs first thing, well, dropped them off at the groomer. They were so gross I didn't even want to let them in my car!!!! I tattooed the way back with every non shower towel we own and off we went. I thought my poor groomer was going to have a heart attack when she saw them. Oh, guess we are getting charged more. $120 for the both of them. Hell, I thought it was going to end up being $200 for the both of them.

Then came the laundry and floor. Throw the laundry in, mop the kitchen floor, all while starting the dish washed and watching all of my children.
I feel like super woman after all of this.

I can do anything I guess.

Multitasking is a wonderful gift you get when that first child is wrenched from your womb.

0 comments: