BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 2, 2009

Random thought of the day

It has to do with reality shows, and this woman that just gave birth to octuplets in CA.

Thought...
Why would I want to watch a reality show about raising children hosted and focusing on a woman who is not even responsible enough to care for her own children and expects her parents to care for her children?
It is obvious that it is not her rearing these children, so why would I want her advice?
Because she has a degree in early childhood development?
Um, some of the people I graduated from high school with have the same degree and I wouldn't take advice on how to raise a DOG from them, let alone a child.

I really could go on and on but I am going to stop there.

1 comments:

mom2natnkatncj said...

Oh I so knew this woman was going to end up doing a reality TV show eventually. I think that's the only reason she had 14 children. She knew that it would get her attention and money. Why do they continue to encourage things like this? Seriously. I agree this woman is not someone I would be taking advice from. She had six children already and thought hey why not add 8 more? Seriously? No husband, still living at home with her parents, and in debt of over $90,000!!! I am so sure the only reason to have more children was a twisted way of making money. I won't watch! She can keep her advice to herself. Because she doesn't have any information to give me that I'd want to hear.